Monday, February 23, 2009

Frustrations for today

Don't mean to sound whiney but I am frustrated. I have been posting the fear daily devotional to this blog for a few weeks now and all of a sudden it will not do it the same why. Urgh. And of course in the process of trying to fix it, I completely deleted all the links and all the information. Double Urgh.

I don't mind changes if I know what they are and why they are happening but I can't figure out what has been changed to cause this to happen!

Okay, I understand...it is just life right? I am not to know the reason, nor why it happened, just go with the flow. Okay, so that is why the posting font is different today.

I am actually going to a class tonight to learn how to put together a WordPress blog. Be forewarned Mr. Blogger, if I figure out WordPress I might just have to leave you. It is too frustrating to come home to a changes without warning!!!

Have a great day all.

More later.

No comments: