Thursday, February 12, 2009

Computers/love 'em or hate 'em! But you gotta have 'em

I spent the last nearly 24 hours (slept about 5) trying to get the internet reconnected.  I wasn't doing too well on my witness when I called Comcast and Apple so I do need to take some time and repent.  I guess I h.ave been spending too much time in front of the computer, working on website building, trying to get some school classes started, insurance, jobs etc to be relaxed about it...But it has become my life and not sure how good or bad that is, just a fact.  So when it doesn't work, it is so very frustrating.  Like a car of old I guess (not that they still don't matter!)

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.  Hope all of your computer days are going better.
Obviously we finally got things corrected!

Blessing to all.
More later

No comments: